- Return Policy
ALL returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) , which may be obtained by the following:
1. Log into the USATAC web site, then go to My Account.
2. Go to Completed Orders, then click Return Item(s) next to the item(s).
3. Fill out the following items on the return request:
- Quantity to return
- Return reason
- Return action optional
- Comments optional
4. Click Submit Return Request.
If you have any questions about the process, please email us using the form on our Contact Uspage. No refund or credit will be granted to any item sent back without a proper RMA.
There is a %10 Restocking Fee on all returns . Original Shipping cost will be deducted from your return amount .
USATAC is committed to customer satisfaction. You may return your purchase within 15 days for a refund or exchange with an approved RMA. (Returns will NOT be accepted without an authorized RMA). Returns 16-30 days will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. No returns on items over 30 days.
- All returns must be in original, resalable condition including all manuals, paperwork, packing etc. If the item cannot be resold (e.g., the item or its packaging has been disfigured or marred / marked, missing items, etc.), a restocking fee of a minimum of 15% up to a maximum of 75% may be charged at USATAC’s sole discretion.
- Customers are responsible for shipping & handling costs for returned merchandise. We cannot accept any postage dues or COD's unless there is a special situation authorized by USATAC. Please pack merchandise safely so it reaches us in original condition. Upon receiving your AUTHORIZED return, you will be credited back the purchase price minus original shipping & handling costs and a restocking fee if applicable.
- USATAC will repair, replace, or give store credit on defective products at its sole discretion. As a general rule, USATAC follows manufacturer warranty policies when determining issues regarding repair, replacement, etc.
- Returns of items that USATAC special orders from a manufacturer will not be allowed. This includes items not in the on-line catalog or unusually large quantities of on-line catalog items.
- Food and water products cannot be returned to be re-sold according to law, therefore refunds for food and water products will not be issued.
- Orders returned by a freight delivery carrier as refused, improper address, or other similar reason without prior notification or authorization, will be subject to a 15-75% restocking fee at USATAC’s sole discretion.